this set took a LOT of thought :) my style is very relaxed, but i love wearing crazy prints, paisley prints, boho styles, and oversized jumpers. My personal thing is wearing short jumpers over maxi dresses to make an outfit look relaxed and its unbelievably cosy :o and obviously the Samsung galaxy note 2 is very desirable :)
i fell on the ice in the morning i tried getting back up but i just kept on falling, (thank god only one person really saw) if you see someone fall don't just laugh and point and make them even more embarrassed! Go ask them if they're okay and try help them get up even though you'll probably fall ;)
i love this contest because its open to everyone around the world <3 so grateful for polyvoree :D just want to say that the new polyvore app is crazy amazing :o its so amazing to use :)
1. RIDING BOOTS: these i need, winters here and i have no flat boots, it would be perfect to have those boots to finish off all those outfits :)
2. PARKA COAT: need a new coat/jacket my classic black one is getting worn out and i feel as if this one will match everything and keep me cosy!
3. MICHAEL KORS WATCH: for my sister, she will be hitting the big 20 very soon and she has had her eye on this watch for weeks, shes been going on and on about MK watches. So id love to surprise her this year :)
4. FUR VEST: haven't got round to buying a fur vest! i can remember putting it on my wish list last year ;)
5. WAYFARER RAY BANS: i need those sunglasses, every girl needs those black sunglasses..
6. MICHAEL KORS: this is for my beautiful mum ;) she needs an ultra classy and 'expensive' bag in her wardrobe, and she saw this bag and loved it so i really want to surprise her :)
Eid Mubarak to all the muslims all over the world! i hope you all ad a great eid, and made great memories! love that picture with the little kids in Afghanistan Kabul they're so innocent and enjoying Eid ignoring the war in there country and enjoying themselves <3 bless them :) x
Went to istanbul this summer, its one of the most beautiful places ive ever been! the scenery is stunning. the histiory goes in so deep. the mosques are so detailed and jaw dropping beautiul, the detail inside is unbeleivable! and finally the street fashion in istanbul is so CLASSY! every single woman i saw looked so sophisticated and classy in every way. theyre all so beautiful! cannot stress how much i love istanbul <3
birthday: July 6 I am arab but i was born in the UK. I am a lover of all languages, i speak Arabic and i am learning French at the moment. My style inspirations are mostly Jessica Alba and Keira Knightly